We’re Cleveland’s Premier Coin & Jewelry Dealer Since 1964
We Buy Sterling Silver, Flatware & Jewelry!
How do you know if your flatware or holloware is sterling silver?
- American Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver.
- American Silver will be marked, “sterling silver” and older pieces may be marked, “925/1000.”
- If your items are marked, silverplate or EPNS or quadraplate, then they are not sterling silver. There is not enough silver in silverplate, EPNS or quadraplate to make it worthwhile to sell these items for their silver content.
- English Sterling Silver may be marked, “sterling,” or may be stamped with hallmarks which include the lion.
- German, Russian, and other European Sterling may be marked, .800, as the silver content is 80% silver.
Call For An Appointment: